Art is everywhere — especially on YouTube — and sometimes it’s comforting to turn to the pros. Each week, Ovation will consult the trusted curators of the top arts authorities’ YouTube channels to bring you the best of the best. This week’s roundup is a lot of fashion along with some interior design and contemporary art. Quite the collection!
1. Architectural Digest takes you inside the beautiful 1920’s Los Angeles home of Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo.
Subscribe to Architectural Digest
2. Pay your respects to legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, who died earlier this month. This video showcases some of his most recent, most imaginative and beautiful creations (including one worn by our own Fashion Fund judge, Anna Wintour).
Subscribe to Fashion Channel – Milano
3. Mario Testino takes us (and Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana) on a journey through the colors and textures of Peru.
Subscribe to Mario Testino – MTTV
4. Take one minute (literally) to see 60 works of contemporary art from FIAC 2014, which opened this week in Paris.
Subscribe to Blouin ArtInfo
5. Dolce & Gabbana gives us a glimpse of their 2014-2015 Fall/Winter collection and the (very serious) princesses that inhabit it.
Subscribe to Dolce & Gabbana